2023 Bishop’s School of Ministry set for February 7-9
2022 Bishop’s School
of Ministry set for
The Office of Clergy Services serves as the liaison between the Bishop, the Cabinet and the Conference Board of Ordained Ministry. We function as a connection/resource to the Cabinet and the Board of Ordained Ministry to cultivate clergy leadership throughout the life of their ministry. The office also provides resources, mentoring, ethics trainings, continuing education, and more.
As staff support for the Board of Ordained Ministry, we:
- Maintain the records of 1,400-plus candidates and clergy members of the conference, both active and retired.
- Work with those persons seeking ordination or licensing.
- Assist with oversight of licensing and ordination process and policies.
- Prepare the materials for the Clergy Session of Annual Conference.
- Provide training and guidance for the District Committees on Ministry.
Here to help
4908 Colonial Drive, Suite 122
Columbia, SC 29203
FAX: (803) 735-8777
Rev. Mel Arant
803-786-9486, Ext. 327
803-786-9486, Ext. 328