Select Page
If you need any assistance with these forms,
please contact the Office of Clergy Services at
803-786-9486, Ext. 328, or

Clergy Status Change

You must download a fillable PDF to your device before filling it out, or your changes will be lost.

Approval For Service Application

Approval for Service Reference Form

Clergy Relationship to Annual Conference Application

Readmission Application

Readmission After Withdrawal

Not seeing the form you need?

Click here for links to all Clergy Services forms