The Information Technology Department is here to help local churches, districts, agencies and the conference – serving as a resource for any of your technology needs, including but not limited to:
• Email setup and support
• Help Desk for software and forms used with conference data collection
• Hardware, software and cloud-based service recommendations
WHAT WE DO
• Guide the conference in the use of Information Technology as an effective tool for equipping and connecting local churches
• Authorized purchaser of computers, peripherals and other technology needs for the conference
• Conference Center and District Office support for computers, peripherals and other technology
• Design, implement and update database-driven web applications
• Management of all components of the Local Area Network (LAN) and web-facing servers
• Data security, reliability and recovery
• Maintenance of computers in the Conference Center, District Offices and other satellite offices
• Support for Information Technology solutions used by the conference
The South Carolina Conference and TechSoup have partnered to ensure local churches have access to the best technology options available at the most affordable price. An updated process for local churches wishing to use TechSoup’s resources and discounts is available to the church administration on the church menu.
If you are instructed by the Information Technology Department, click your type of computer below to download remote connection software.