ERT Training Opportunities
Every participant must have a current background check (which is free) through UMCOR.
You must take the ERT Basic Class before enrolling in any other classes.
We are slowly getting started back with actual classroom training adhering to all CDC COVID guidelines. Temperatures will be taken and please bring your own personal mask. If you are not feeling well please cancel and a refund will be given.
See training opportunities listed below.
Up-Coming ERT Training:.
All ERT Basic Classes are form 9-5 and the fees are $35 per person, which includes a manual, shirt, cap and badge. There is a $10 fee for renewals. To register for either class please go to this web site https://www.umcsc.org/ertregistration/ .
Everyone also needs to do a background check (which is free) through UMCOR at https://tinyurl.com/umcorvv.
*CDC COVID-19 Guidelines will be adhered to including social distancing and mandatory use of a mask. Please bring your personal mask and wear it. Temperatures will be taken. If you feel bad after registering then please cancel and we will refund your funds.
*If your UMCOR ERT badge expired this past year when we have not been able to have training classes then you are still considered current however we would encourage you to renew it soon as safely possible.
1) ERT Basic / Renewal Class
On Saturday, May 22, 2021 from 9-5 we will have an ERT Basic / Renewal Class held at Union UMC located at 7582 Woodrow Street, Irmo, SC 29063.
REGISTER HERE: https://www.umcsc.org/ertregistration/
Questions? Contact Billy Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 803-539-8429.
Want to help?
- Pray: When disaster strikes, pray for the safety of the survivors, ERTs and first responders. Here’s a place to start.
- Give: Help us prepare for disaster response by donating money. Click here to make a donation today. Please do not bring unsolicited items to the conference center.
- Get trained: We always need volunteers trained to work on Early Response Teams. See opportunities above, or contact Matt Brodie at email@example.com or 803-786-9486, Ext. 265, for more information.
- Prepare: Assemble and donate relief supplies for UMCOR. Click here to learn how.