ERT Training Opportunities
Quarterly Early Response Team Training
- Sept. 7 | 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- St. Mark United Methodist Church, 1633 Rivers St., Greenwood
- For ERT members and those who want to become one
- Fees: $40, which includes a manual, shirt, cap and badge. Renewal fee: $10.
- Click here to register for the Sept. 7 training
- Every participant must have a current background check (which is free) through UMCOR. Click here to register for a background check.
- For more information, call the Rev. Mike Evans at 864-378-3797.
Want to help?
- Pray: When disaster strikes, pray for the safety of the survivors, ERTs and first responders. Here’s a place to start.
- Give: Help us prepare for disaster response by donating money. Click here to make a donation today. Please do not bring unsolicited items to the conference center.
- Get trained: We always need volunteers trained to work on Early Response Teams. See opportunities above, or contact Matt Brodie at email@example.com or 803-786-9486, Ext. 265, for more information.
- Prepare: Assemble and donate relief supplies for UMCOR. Click here to learn how.