ERT Training Opportunities
All ERT Basic Classes are from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.. Fees are $40/person, which includes a manual, shirt, cap and badge. Renewal fees are $10 fee.
You must take the ERT Basic Class before enrolling in any of the other classes.
ERT renewals should either retake the Basic Class or attend one of the other classes.
Every participant also must have a current background check (which is free) through UMCOR.
SC ERT Quarterly Training Event
Sept. 7, 2019
St. Mark UMC
1633 Rivers St.
- 8:30 a.m. – General Gathering & Devotion
- 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. – ERT Basic Class
- 9 a.m.- 1 p.m. – Chainsaw Class
- 9 a.m.- Noon – Muck Out/Assessment Class
- 2-5 p.m. – Muck Out/Assessment Class
- 2-5 p.m. – Team Leader Class
For more information, call the Rev. Michael Evans at 864-378-3797.
Want to help?
- Pray: When disaster strikes, pray for the safety of the survivors, ERTs and first responders. Here’s a place to start.
- Give: Help us prepare for disaster response by donating money. Click here to make a donation today. Please do not bring unsolicited items to the conference center.
- Get trained: We always need volunteers trained to work on Early Response Teams. See opportunities above, or contact Matt Brodie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 803-786-9486, Ext. 265, for more information.
- Prepare: Assemble and donate relief supplies for UMCOR. Click here to learn how.