For many, working at Asbury Hills is the best summer experience one can have.
There are numerous positions on summer staff, all of which have their own advantages and challenges. But one thing is for certain: none of the jobs are easy. Summer staff routinely find themselves under some amount of stress, but out of this stress, there is real reward.
If you think Asbury Hills may be the place for you, try these questions on for size:
- Is serving Christ an important part of your life?
- Do you seek to live in and contribute to a Christian community?
- Would you enjoy sharing your love of Jesus with both campers and other staff?
- Can you put others before yourself?
- Can you be responsible for the lives of young people?
- Are you a good role model?
- Are you open to trying new things?
- Can you handle potentially being on the go all the time?
- Would a parent trust you with their child?
If you answered yes to these questions and want to be a part of a Christian community that is all about impacting the lives of campers, check out the positions below we are in need of and apply today!
If you are interested in more information or to formally apply go to this website to see what’s available. https://asburyhills.org/summer-staff/