- Self-care and care of neighbor
- Social media ministry
- Social injustices (e.g. health, economic, social) pertaining to the pandemic so fruitful ministry can bring discipleship growth amid a pandemic
These weekly Tuesday webinars, sponsored by the North Carolina Conference, South Carolina Conference, and the Western North Carolina Conference, will be offered July 7 through September 22, 10 am-11 am EST, via Zoom at no cost to the participant.
Laity also are invited to join in most sessions. Weekly registration, however, is required.
View the event flyer (PDF)
Event Date: July 7, 2020
Contact Name: Regina H. Moore
Contact Email: email@example.com
Location: Zoom Webinar
Click here to register
- Rev. Tamell Green of Columbia, South Carolina
- Janet Hudson of Columbia, South Carolina
- William Barber of Goldsboro, North Carolina
- Chris L. Brady of Raleigh, North Carolina
- Diamond Nurse of Charlotte, North Carolina
- John M. Ray of Fayetteville, North Carolina
- Chanequa Walker-Barnes of Atlanta, Georgia
- William Lee of Roanoke, Virginia
- Juanita C Rasmus of Houston, Texas
- Rochelle T. Parks of Washington, D.C.
- Michael McBride of Oakland, California