The 2018 South Carolina Annual Conference Meeting is fast approaching, and volunteers are needed to help make the experience a welcoming, smooth and productive experience for all of the delegates.
Pulling off the annual miracle that is the Annual Conference Meeting – scheduled this year for June 3-6 at the TD Convention Center in Greenville – takes a lot of planning and a lot of cheerful faces and helpful volunteers.
Volunteers can pretty much set their own schedule by signing up for morning, afternoon or evening shifts on any or all of the four days of the meeting.
You also can choose in what way you’d like to help out. Volunteers are needed as:
- Hotel greeters
- Parking lot greeters and traffic control
- Greeters inside the TD Convention Center
- Information booth helpers
- Registration assistants
- Bus drivers (buses will be provided)
- Handicapped parking greeters
- Ushers for conference business sessions
- Ushers for evening worship services
Sound exciting? It is!