The October edition of the South Carolina United Methodist Advocate includes articles about:
- South Carolina’s response to hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria
- A man who not only overcame severe post-traumatic stress disorder through Jesus but also started a train ministry for children
- A Christmas card ministry for prison inmates
- October’s Holding Up Your Corner event on race, police and poverty
- The Me to We quilt project
- The Bishop’s School of Ministry; and much more on churches and their ministries for Christ all over South Carolina.
- More on churches and their ministries for Christ all over South Carolina.
- Read it here: advocatesc.org.