ERT Training Opportunities
Saturday, Sept. 22, 2018
- ERT Basic Class – John Wesley UMC, 626 Savannah Highway, Charleston. Contact: Ed Carson at 843-817-0629 or firstname.lastname@example.org. 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. Fee: $35, which includes manual, shirt, cap and badge. Renewal fee: $10.
Saturday, Oct. 6, 2018
- Quarterly Training Event – Mt. Horeb UMC, 1205 Old Cherokee Road, Lexington. Contact: Billy Robinson at 803-539-8429 or email@example.com. You must complete the ERT Basic class before taking any other class.
- ERT Basic: 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Fee: $35, which includes manual, shirt, cap and badge.
- Chainsaw Safety: 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Fee: $10
- ERT Team Leader: 2:30-5:30 p.m. Fee: $10
- Muck-Out: 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Fee: $10
- Critical Incident Stress Management: 2-5:30 p.m. Fee: $10
Want to help?
- Pray: When disaster strikes, pray for the safety of the survivors, ERTs and first responders. Here’s a place to start.
- Give: Help us prepare for disaster response by donating money. Click here to make a donation today. Please do not bring unsolicited items to the conference center.
- Get trained: We always need volunteers trained to work on Early Response Teams. See opportunities above, or contact Matt Brodie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 803-786-9486, Ext. 265, for more information.
- Prepare: Assemble and donate relief supplies for UMCOR. Click here to learn how.