Lead Like Jesus is a transformative program for pastors and church leaders to learn love-based leadership strategies.
The Benefits of learning to Lead Like Jesus:
- Align your heart, head, hands and habits with the transformative leadership model of Jesus
- Discover the difference between power-based and love-based leadership
- Learn practical skills for coaching those you lead
- Uncover how pride and fear are inhibiting your individual and church effectiveness
- Establish meaningful goals rooted in your vision and core values
- Build daily habits that foster personal growth and drive long-term change
Register now to participate in the Lead Like Jesus training event scheduled for March 10 and 11 at Belvedere UMC, 202 Rhomboid Place, North Augusta. Everyone is invited to attend. Churches are encouraged to bring a team of church leaders including the pastor. Click here to register online. COST: $10 per person; $50 for teams of 6-10; $70 for teams of 11 or more.
An informational flyer is available for download and sharing in churches via bulletins, newsletters, and webpages. Watch this short video for information about the Lead Like Jesus program.
Click here to register for the Lead Like Jesus Training. Registration deadline is March 3.
For questions or more information, contact the Greenwood District Office (864.223.2650 or email@example.com)