The December edition of the South Carolina United Methodist Advocate is online now.
This month’s edition includes articles on:
- “Blessing boxes” at First UMC-Winnsboro
- The non-profit, Methodist-founded Children’s Security Blanket ministry that supports families fighting cancer
- The three “Way Forward” models for the future of the UMC
- An apportionments update
- Rural Mission’s Linda Gadson as first recipient of Palmetto CAP’s human service award
- SC UMCs responding in love an prayer after the Texas mass shooting