The December edition of The Advocate is now online. The print edition is scheduled to arrive in mailboxes across the state on or about Nov. 25.
This edition covers:
- The continued United Methodist relief after Hurricane Matthew
- A call for volunteers to help with flood recovery
- A feature on how churches are standing with Wesley UMC after robbery and racial threats
- South Carolina preparations after bishops announce plan to call 2019 General Conference
- An apportionments update
- How one church is responding in love after a puppy was killed in its parking lot
- Much more, featuring churches and ministries all over South Carolina.