The United Methodist Conference Center in Columbia is now back open for meetings, with some restrictions still in place to protect the health and safety of all amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Primary meeting requirements include:
• All participants who are not fully vaccinated must wear facemasks and remain six feet apart while in the building.
• Those who are fully vaccinated may choose not to wear a mask, but wearing a mask is encouraged.
• The Upstairs Conference Room is limited to 10 people and the Downstairs Conference Room is limited to 5 people to maintain social distancing at 6 feet.
• Meals, snacks, drinks and other refreshments must be individually packaged. Buffet-style offerings are not allowed.
• To schedule one of the conference rooms for a meeting, you must call Alice Bouknight, the conference center receptionist, at 803-786-9486 to make a reservation.