South Carolina United Methodist Camps & Retreat Ministries and Asbury Hills Camp & Retreat Center in Cleveland, SC, is accepting resumes for the position of Facilities Director.
Responsibilities include maintaining all buildings, roads, trails, grounds, and vehicles. Oversee housekeeping and any contractors on site. Provide excellent Christian hospitality by maintaining clean, safe, and welcoming facilities and grounds. Maintain standards with the ACA and State Health Department. Ensure the property and facilities are in good working order, kept clean, organized, and safe for all guests and staff. The ideal candidate is hard working, organized and skilled at carpentry, plumbing, electrical, and mechanical as well as management and leadership skills. Benefits include salary, health insurance, and pension.
- Project management experience
- Grounds and property maintenance
- Basic plumbing, carpentry, electrical skills, and mechanical repair
- Ability to lift 60 lbs. or more consistently
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Familiarity with the use of power equipment
- Leadership, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Time management skills
- Knowledge of ACA standards and current health and safety laws and practices
- Experience tracking and managing finances
- Knowledge in grounds upkeep, building and facility upkeep and housekeeping
To formally apply for this position go to this website https://asburyhills.org/employment/