St James UMC, Spartanburg, SC is searching for part-time Administrative Assistant/Financial Secretary. Individual must be proficient in church financial software and general finance management. Experience in Office Suite modules required. Discretion, positive attitude, strong problem-solving and excellent interpersonal skills are critical qualifications in this position. Experienced in church environment is a plus.
- Administrative Duties include but not limited to:
- Handle daily office operations and communications with minister, staff and public.
- Print & distribute church publications including bulletin and newsletters.
- Maintain church calendar with members.
- Serve as liaison within church community.
- Maintain and safeguard all files within church community.
- Financial supervisor: work within ACS to develop all necessary history, reporting and statements
Education and Experience
- Associate Degree or higher is a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency with church software (ACS highly desirable) including attendance, finance modules.
- History of maintaining general ledger, AP & AR and ad hoc reports as needed.
Salary: Commensurate with skills and experience
Hours: 9-4 Monday-Thursday and 9-12 Friday (Subject to change)
Submit cover letter and resume with reference via post or email to: St James UMC 213 N. Lanford Road, Spartanburg, SC 29301 Attn: Communications Coordinator email@example.com