The Advance Special Ministries Network’s mission is to see, cultivate, and share a wide range of United Methodist resources to support and strengthen our ministries.
THE VISION STATEMENT FOR ADVANCE SPECIAL MINISTRIES:
The Vision of South Carolina Methodists is to joyfully fulfill Christ’s mandate to care for those in need by contributing generously of their time, talents, and resources.
2016 -2017 Advance Special Ministries:
- Alston Wilkes Society
- Bennettsville-Cheraw Area Cooperative Ministry
- Bethlehem Community Center (Columbia)
- Bethlehem Community Center (Spartanburg)
- Coastal Samaritan Counseling Center
- The Cooperative Ministry
- Interfaith Community Services
- Rural Mission Inc
- Tracy Jackson Program (G.I.F.T)
- United Methodist Volunteers in Mission (UMVIM)
- United Ministries of Greenville
- Wallace Family Life Center